Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
The graco magnum project painter plus paint sprayer is a popular paint spray. It is very true that current technology has developed numerous paint application devices that are leaving behind the traditional brush and roller methods. Those who do auto paint and sheet metal work.
For example, have pneumatic paint sprayers that achieve a perfect finish in a few hours. Like all pneumatic tools, paint sprayers only need the inevitable shop compressor that provides them with the air they need to operate.
How do you use the Magnum Project Painter Plus paint sprayer?
The secret of any sprayer is to produce the atomization of the fluid to be sprayed, that is, to convert it into small droplets that form a fan spray pattern.
There are several ways to achieve the atomization of that fluid, in our case, paint or related materials. Thus, while the pneumatic sprayers inject compressed air into the paint, the electric guns pump the paint at high pressure by means of a motor, expelling it quickly through a nozzle.
How do you clean a Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus?
Cleaning the sprayer is necessary for its maintenance, but not only. A sprayer is used to apply more or less harmful products. Whether it is herbicides, insecticides or fungicides, all these products have in common certain toxicity for the person who applies it and for the environment.
For this reason, they must be handled with care, including cleaning the sprayer properly after use.
Cleaning a sprayer: how to do it well
The maintenance of a treatment tool, whether it is a shoulder sprayer, or a shoulder or sprayer, the cleaning principle remains the same. Here are some tips for you;
- Before using a sprayer, a simple calculation is necessary: how much mixture, ie how much water–product mixture should be prepared? In fact, a precise calculation avoids preparing an excessive quantity and therefore limits the number of products to be eliminated at the end of the treatment.
- The product that remains in the sprayer must not be used a second time, but must be eliminated: this is not only inefficient, because an overdose does not increase the performance of the product used, but is also harmful to the environment, because it causes a phenomenon of stagnation, ie a permanence of the product in the environment.
To eliminate what remains of the liquid inside the sprayer at the end of treatment, here are the rules to follow:
- Add water to dilute the mixture to a level of 5 to 10 parts of water for a part of the remaining volume of mixture; the more harmful the product, the more important the volume of water;
- Distribute the mixture indicated above on a surface free of plants and draining such as stony or dirt roads;
diffusion occurs by spraying on a surface and as widely as possible;
- Avoid spreading it near waterways, stagnant rainwater or asphalted roads;
- Once the product has run out, fill the tank with water for at least one tenth of the tank, then spray again with the jet;
- Finally, rinse the appliance and if necessary, particularly when using a powder product, remove the nozzle from the sprayer and rinse it well.
What is the best airless paint sprayer?
The best: Wagner Control Pro 350M
Wagner Control Pro 350M airless spray gun no matter what type of paint you want to paint, the Airless Wagner Control Pro 350M spray gun is the best there is! Thanks to its HEA technology, it promises you precise and efficient work.
First, it provides a considerable reduction in spray mist. The spray of paint is therefore more consistent, and this, over the entire application surface. This translates into real-time savings.
Its pressure of 110 bars may seem low, but this ensures a softer spray so as to leave no trace. In addition, this allows a less pronounced recoil effect when starting up. So you get better control. The gun itself has also been very well designed to ensure a very good grip for its user. It has a two-finger trigger that is particularly pleasant.
As for the paint suction system (from its original container), it generates a flow rate of 1.25l / min. Another thing, this article is accompanied by a flexible hose of 9m, which allows to paint without difficulty at the top of the walls as well as the ceilings. We also appreciate its ergonomic design and its very practical storage compartment! In short, it is a choice that you will not regret!
The Airless gun: what information should you look for?
Some features will be better covered in the reviews section on the best airless paint sprayers. They are not all used the same! Not sure that the color of the machine or that the packaging (bubble wrap or polystyrene?) Is important at this stage. So what? The answers in the next lines!
- The brand: yes, we try to be impartial, but some brands are just more reliable and safer. There is no point in trying to save a few euros for a tool if it will break or fail to produce the expected result.
- The Spray Rate: measured in liters per minute. This is important since it directly affects the speed at which you can paint.
- Horsepower: the engine must be powerful.
- Maximum Tip Size: measured in centimeters, it must be known since this affects the extent of the spray.
Our reviews will deal with each of these points. However, to be honest, most of the machines listed here are close in their specifications. The secondary points to think about are the ease of cleaning the machine, the length of the hose so that you do not have to carry the machine everywhere, the stability of the feet and the existence or not of a handle to facilitate transport.
Finally, you can trust the selection reviewed below and be satisfied with your purchase, since they were chosen for their good performance.
Good Luck! Best wishes to you.
I am Benjamin Bevan. I am a color worker. Even I am a professional blogger, Website article writer. I am the founder of this blog: YourPaintSprayer.com I always use several paint spray guns for my profession. So I have shared my experience on this blog about paint spray gun.