Now paint your favorite woodworks or doors all by yourself. Paintings get easy and flawless with these Handheld Airless Paint Sprayer.
It gives a perfectly smooth result within minutes. Avoid the mess caused by a roller or brush. Switch to the fast and effective Airless Paint Sprayer.
Airless paint Sprayer works by spraying the paint from a tiny outlet in the spray gun tip.
Inside it pumps the paint at very high pressure, up to 3000 psi through a hose.
The paint travels from the hose to the tiny outlet. Spray thick or thin liquids using different tips available.
Top Chart Of The Best Handheld Airless Paint Sprayer
|Image||Title||Rating||Check Latest Price|
|Graco Ultra Cordless 17M363|
|4.5/5||Buy It On Amazon
|Graco 17D889 Paint Sprayer||4.6/5||Buy It On Amazon
|Wagner Spraytech 0529010||4.3/5||Buy It On Amazon|
|TECCPO TAPS02P Paint Sprayer||4.4/5||
Buy It On Amazon
|Wagner 0525029 Power Painter||4.3/5||Buy It On Amazon
Why do You Need an Airless Sprayer?
Since these Handheld Airless Paint Sprayer has grown to be extremely popular in the market, people have become really concerned about choosing the best spray gun for flawless results.
With so many varieties available, choosing just one can be difficult.
Well, if you are still wondering why it is better than a brush or roller, here is the answer.
We will list the features which will help you to choose the best handheld airless paint sprayer.
It Gives a Flawless Finish:
Airless Paint Spraying gives a glass-smooth finish over surfaces. It can practically reach those surfaces where a brush or roller cannot get.
You can easily carry these airless sprayers to anywhere. It is light and ideal for onsite paint spraying.
Use of any liquid:
Any type of liquid can be applied to the airless gun. You can use any thick or thin, water-based paints or paints containing metallic particles.
This method is better than the electrostatic method.
The paint adheres to the surface strongly due to its ‘wet’ coating. This makes the paint last longer and it cannot easily fail.
This technique can be used both in the interior and exterior. Its versatile nature lies in the usage of a variety of projects from roller shutter doors to huge metal roofs.
If you are searching for a technique that saves a lot of time then Handheld Airless Paint Spray is the best technique.
It is twice as fast as a roller and four times as fast as a paintbrush. It saves about 72% of the labor time
If you are using an airless paint spray gun, you did not need to reapply your paint for a thick finish.
The coating is thick compared to any brush or paints roller.
Top Rated 5 Handheld Airless Paint Sprayers Reviews
Here you will get top-rated airless paint sprayers. So read our reviews.
It has a user-friendly modular design.
It comes with a TRIAX Triple Piston Pump that allows better durability and longevity. One of the main features is it has a ProConnect Pump Replacement System.
This system makes it easy to change the pump by removing the side panel of the sprayer and replacing the old pump with the new one.
Pro control II which adjusts motor speed.
It can spray water-based as well as mineral-based materials. There are two spray patterns available.
All you need to do is rotate the sprayer nozzle 180 degrees to change the pattern. It is easily stowed in it carrying case along with its complementary parts.
Graco uses DeWalt’s latest 20V Lithium-Ion battery. It is easier to clean and maintain than a paintbrush or roller.
- Simple to use the device
- Reasonable price
- Portable with no cords
- No tubes or pump stems to clean
- Dependable DeWalt 20V Battery
- Small reservoir size
- Due to its small reservoir size, can only be used for small projects
- Can leave an overspray.
The speed can be handled according to the job with the variable speed control system.
Whether you are a DIY painter, contractor or professional painter, Graco meets all your needs.
The TrueCoat 360 model can spray non-flammable coatings that can be cleaned with water or mineral spirits.
It supports a FlexLiner Paint Bag system. You can spray in any direction without losing prime with VacuValve Technology.
To clean the tip plugs Graco 360 VSP provides a Reverse-A-Clean Spray Tip.
It has a performance pressure ranging from 500 to 1500 psi. It holds a material capacity of 42 oz.
The voltage needed up to 120 V. It is estimated to hold an annual usage of 25 gallons per year. A power supply of 18 in an electrical cord is provided.
- Durable storage case
- Variable control speed helps to manage speed for the desired project
- Spraying in any direction, even upside down with VacuValve technology.
- It can be used in multi-color projects
- Provided with 2 sprayers, FlexLiner bags, operation manual, and storage case.
- It is a bit bulky for small jobs
This product can easily work on dense paints such as latex. It delivers a professional finish and good coverage by using an X-Boost turbine and the spray nozzle.
It is a versatile product allowing to paint exterior sidings, interior walls, fences, decks and cabinets.
That gives a smooth finish to small works with the Detail Finish nozzle. It weighs up to 2.11 pounds.
The Wagner FlexiO 590 is 50% more quitter and 20% more light than any other airless sprayer.
It comes with a rotating cap to adjust patterns, width, and more. To activate the X-Boost turbine, pull the trigger at the first stage. In the second stage, the injection of material is activated.
- Great price to quality ratio.
- Comes with a knob to adjust material flow
- Adjustable dial for airflow control
- Provides adjustable spray patterns
- Can spray dense materials
- Faster than traditional sprayers
- Lighter than other sprayers
- Confusing the screwing system. Refer to the usual manual to eliminate the confusion
- Short power cord
This sprayer comes with a 1300ML capacity which is ideal for painting large projects. It has a detachable brush which makes it easier to clean.
This sprayer can spray viscous paint up to 100 DIN/s with strong power. It delivers less heat by using a copper motor.
It weighs up to 3.15 pounds. Provided 3 spray patterns, horizontal, vertical, and circular. This product has 3 copper nozzles of various sizes.
It does not have plastic nozzles. Copper nozzles reduce resistance and maintain the durability of the product.
You can use this product to paint exterior, interior or shields. It also gives a two-year quality promise. Suitable for painting edges and corners.
- Suitable for all types of projects
- Firm and strong structure
- Detachable Design
- Adjustable Volume Dial for regulating the speed of the paint
- Big storage capacity with 1300ML which is an advantage over other conventional sprayers
- Three different spray patterns
- You need to dilute the paint before using
- Wah the Sprayer as soon as possible after using
That comes with a new lock paint cup which makes it easier than other paint sprayers.
It delivers a multi-dimensional siphoned painting. You can get a professional fan-shaped spray pattern with its OPTIMUS Dial tip.
This product weighs about 9.4 pounds. Made with tungsten carbide.
It has a 5 feet suction set which allows the paint to flow directly from the can to the outlet.
Adjust the speed according to your need with the Electronic 3 speed control. This speed controller makes it ideal for large surfaces or trims painting.
Large jobs are tackled by 8.0 GPH flow. The Power Paint pro is ideal for all painting tasks.
- Spray at any angle with the new EZ Tilt technology
- Long-lasting and durable. Made with tungsten carbide piston
- Spray in any direction with the Multi-directional paint suction tube. It can spray upwards, down, or sideways
- Comes with OPTIMUS dual tip for best results
- Ideal for large jobs
- Parts are a bit expensive
- Needs more maintenance than other paint sprayers
How to Choose a Handheld Airless Paint Sprayer
For a successful project, you need to have a paint sprayer with the right specifications.
Prior to your purchase, it is important that you do a bit of research on your end so that you are able to find out the right deal for yourself.
We will guide you through choosing the handheld airless paint sprayer for you. Consider the following factors as you decide on the perfect paint sprayer.
If you want your job to be less time-consuming, search a paint sprayer with a large horsepower.
The greater the horsepower, the faster the paint will spray. Before buying, know your needs. The type of work you do and how much physically you can handle specifies the horsepower.
If you need a thicker coating, you will need a sprayer with a bigger tip.
Smaller tips are not suitable for heavy coating as it can easily clog the tip making it inefficient.
It is recommended that a handheld airless sprayer is most suitable for lighter painting projects.
The pressure and the horsepower depend on the type of work and the project size you are going to do.
For a smooth finished look, paint debris should be removed. This removal is done by using filters.
Jobs like painting a fence need a longer hose to reach every part of the fence. Jobs with smaller size does not need a large hose.
Use of right tips:
Choosing the right tip for your sprayer is one of the most important decisions to make.
Light to medium coated jobs needs smaller tips. Lager the job, the tip size increases accordingly. If you are still confused of what tip to choose? Call your supplier for advice.
For larger jobs choose guns with large storage capacity.
Buying Guide of the Handheld Airless Paint Sprayer
Want to try the DIY’s you have been selected in your Wishlist for days?
All you need is an airless paint sprayer. When you are going for a paint spray gun, it is always important to make a decision that abides by your requirements.
Ready to buy your first airless paint sprayer? Note the following factors before buying:
Types of handheld airless paint sprayer
These types of sprayers work by pumping out paints at high pressure. The paints are sprayed by fanning the droplets for a flawless and even finish.
These are best suited for exterior purposes. It can be used for painting fences, decks, and interior walls.
Thicker paints can also be used in these sprayers unlike HVLP sprayers cannot use thick paints.
These types of sprayers carry droplets of paint on a steady large volume of air. They are more expensive than other sprayers.
It is best suited for painting interior projects like painting doors and cabinets.
To stick the droplets properly to the surface for a smooth finish, it needs to be a bit slower.
It does not waste paints as all the droplets stick to the surface. Avoid using thick paints like lacquers or varnishes in these sprayers.
Pneumatic air sprayers:
These sprayers give a smooth and even finish by using compressed air to apply paint to the surface.
Best suited for painting cabinets and furniture. The disadvantage of using this sprayer is, it emits more overspray compared to the other two types.
For this reason, it is a bit messy. Hence it ends up using more paint. But it is cheaper compared to HVLP sprayers.
An air compressor with a good hose and a paint gun can act the same.
User Guide Of a Handheld Airless Paint Sprayer
Using a Handheld airless paint sprayer is relatively as easy to use as an HVLP sprayer.
There are some tips and tricks that we will share to make you feel more comfortable as you use them.
Wear proper clothes, mask to protect your eyes, nose, and mouth. Wear gloves for your hands.
The area for the furniture that does not need to paint should also be covered properly.
Mix your paint:
Stir your paint well before storing it into the container that attaches your paint sprayer.
Take your time to mix it well before use to prevent clogging while spraying.
Practice before finalizing:
Do not directly apply the paint onto your furniture for the very first time. Practice it by using it on some old piece of furniture or cardboard to prevent ruining your new piece.
Adjust according to you:
Make the desired adjustments by changing the setting for a comfortable and appropriate for the job.
Always read the manual:
Not all electronics work the same. Every product has its own way to start, function and abilities.
It is better to go through the manual before using the sprayer. Becoming familiar makes your work easier and more comfortable.
Check the weather:
The outside weather has a major impact on how your paint adheres to the surface.
Also, check the surroundings for any dirt and wind so that it did not stick to your wet paint.
Clean the sprayer:
Even if you are the best airless paint sprayer and you are not properly maintaining it, it will not long last.
Always clean your product after use for long life. The nozzle should always be cleaned. If you do not do so, the paint will not come out evenly the next time you use it.
Top Features of a Handheld Airless Paint Sprayer
Are you still unsure what to look for in an airless paint sprayer? Do not worry.
We will take you through the top five features of the best handheld airless paint sprayer.
This totally depends on what you are painting. Small projects need less horsepower than large projects.
Thick paints need more power than thin paints.
If you are searching for a portable sprayer then fewer volume sprayers are all you need.
But you have to change the refills often. On the other hand, if you want big refills then it might not be portable and light.
Plastic constructions are not as strong as metals. Painting small things can be done by a plastic sprayer.
But if you want a firmer and more durable one, go for metal construction.
Size and Weight
Size and weight are as important as other features. It depends on what type of work you are doing and where you want to take it with you.
Adjustable Pressure Tips
It provides flexibility for different types of projects. If you want to work faster, increase the pressure. If you are not in a hurry, set it to normal pressure.
Why did we recommend Those Handheld Airless Paint Sprayer?
Using the best handheld paint sprayer has lots of benefits than that of a paintbrush or a roller. Choose the handheld airless paint sprayer by considering the following points:
- Time efficiency: The time required to paint with an airless paint sprayer is very limited. It reduces overspray and is efficient to use.
- Easily Adjustable: Airless paint sprayers can be easily adjusted according to customer needs. The user has accurate control over the sprayer. It does not need any superior guidance.
- Convenient: These are very convenient for all jobs and projects. The main advantage is it does not cause pollution. It is portable and easy to use.
- Large Coverage area: It might look small, but it has the power to paint large areas with a smooth finish.
- Even the Application of a Coating: You can easily achieve a smooth and even finish work using these airless paint sprayers. It is provided with brushes to add that extra quality to the work. You can apply to recoat for a more flawless and smooth finish.
- Working Conditions: It does not need any heat or causes any pollution. Hence, working conditions are proper and very good.
Why You Should Buy Handheld Airless Paint Sprayer from Amazon
In terms of electronics, Amazon is considered to be the world’s E-Commerce leader.
Amazon puts a lot of effort into giving the customer a secure shopping experience by awarding good merchants with good ratings.
Customers find this very useful while buying products. There are genuine customer reviews with pictures. You can simply read reviews and get to know the majority of liking or disliking a product.
Handheld Airless Paint Sprayers can be easily bought from Amazon. Amazon has a wide range of paint Sprayers available.
Choose your best handheld airless paint sprayer. Amazon displays the full product description with the advantages of buying a particular product.
Hence, it becomes really easy for you to get through the products and finalize your requirements.
Once you are sure of the product, place the order and the item will be delivered to you at your respective location.
If on receiving, you are not satisfied, you can easily return and get your money back.
Buying electronics from Amazon is as safe as it can get. Almost all third-party sellers available are honest.
Don’t hesitate and give your hands on the best handheld airless paint sprayer from Amazon. Happy shopping!
Is buying an airless sprayer really worth it?
There are many suitable paint spraying painters available in the market. Various paint sprayers can help you to spray paint in different places in your home. Here are some benefits of airless sprayer.
- This paint spraying application ranges from varnishes, lacquers, primers, paints, adhesives, fire protections, roof coatings, and more. There are large spraying devices that can spray a lot of material in one simple stroke. These will help you to complete your painting applications faster. However, there are some small models for tiny quantities of materials as well. These sprayers provide finish and precision to work.
- The High Volume Low-Pressure paint sprayers are totally worth it when it comes to painting applications that require a professional result in less time. The airless paint sprayers are one of the best paint sprayers that will help you to complete your painting applications very fast, and with professional precision, irrespective of your experience and the area you are painting. These paint sprayers are worthy for another reason as well. That is, with these paint sprayers, you can spray paint and make your dream of customized exterior painting of your car come true. So, it is an incredible airless painter.
Do I need to thin paint for a handheld airless sprayer?
Handheld paint sprayers usually need to thin the paint, or it might lead to a lot of material wastage. Professionals say you need to thin the paint for a better consistency while working with the handheld airless paint sprayers. Here are some benefits of these handheld airless sprayers to help you know if it is worthy or not.
- Thinning color is very important when you need to distribute a thin mist of paint or especially when you are using paint guns or nozzles. Although people think thinning paint is a very tough job to do, it is easier than it seems. Paint thinning is mostly mixing your paint with water or some specified thinners available in the market. You can get some incredible paint thinners available in the market that are perfect for your job.
- Not all the airless paint sprayers ask you to thin the paint before you start using them. A number of airless paint sprayer brands nowadays are making their paint containers in the paint sprayers with stainless steel. It is an incredible feature of the new age handheld airless paint sprayers, as the material wastage problem is solved with these paint sprayers.
However, it is still recommended for you to use the thinners as that will help you to maintain continuity while painting.
What is the difference between HVLP and airless paint sprayers?
There is a small difference between HVLP and airless paint sprayers.
- HVLP is High Volume Low Pressure, and it adds air while painting. The HVLP will release the paint fluid on the tip of the gun separated from the air. After that, the paint fluid leaves the gun to make atomization. Unlike the conventional sprayer, The HVLP sprayers have a considerable air volume labeled as CFM. 20 CFM is a good minimum for the HVLP spray painters. As the HVLP type of paint sprayers delivers accurate distribution of the spray, the internal and the external painting applications go perfectly with the HVLP paint sprayers. These painters are specifically for precisions and professional finish. The HVLP paint sprayers come with a transfer rate of 80%, it gives remarkably less water than airless paint sprayers. It can efficiently work on surfaces that are not flat as well.
- The airless paint sprayers are one of the best productive paint sprayers available in the market. These paint sprayers will surely provide you some incredible painting efficiency. You can easily get efficient painting with professional results in all your applications. This is the best feature you will get in the market. It is an excellent choice of painting options to cover large surfaces, thick industrial painting as well. As the airless paint sprayers do not atomize the paint, these painters will work as the opposite of the HVLP paint sprayers. These painters pressurize the paint material, availing only one pistol, and it sprays the material via one small opening. The airless paint sprayers work better and with more efficiency. You can easily use these sprayers to paint faster than the other paint sprayers.
What cleaner should you use to clean my airless sprayer? And how often should I clean it?
Typically you have to use thinners for the materials you are spraying. For example, if you are using latex paints, you can use water to clean them. If you are using oil-based paints, the best you can do to keep your paint sprayer clean is to use mineral spirits.
If you are using lacquer, then you can use the specified lacquer thinners available in the market. And once you have cleaned your spray painters with thinners, you should always use a protectant to protect them.
You should keep your paint sprayers clean after every use. You should keep your paint sprayers clean to maintain the condition, also remember that cleaning your paint sprayers thoroughly after every use will also promote the longevity of the product.
Also, you should clean the gun, filters, and the tip of the paint sprayer often to maintain them in top condition as well. So, these points you should keep in mind while using these paint sprayers.
How will you know when to replace tips?
This is an essential thing you should have a very clear idea about. All the tips will wear out in time, depending on how you use them and the abrasiveness of the materials.
The more abrasive materials you use, the faster will your tip will wear out. For example, latex paints will start wearing out the tips from 40 to 50 gallons. Less abrasive stains will last longer.
What hose should you use with your pressure roller?
As you only need a couple of hundred psi for pressure rollers, you can use small-diameter hoses to start with. Always remember that the shorter hose you choose will promote lesser clean-up operations. So, choose your hose wisely as well.
As now you can see airless paint sprayers have so many benefits. Whether you are a professional painter, contractor, handyman or just a DIY enthusiast these paint sprayers will meet your needs.
There are hundreds of sprayers available in the market. Know your needs and choose the best one suited according to your requirements.
Consider the factors and requirements mentioned above for the best handheld airless paint sprayer.
You will definitely get a sprayer according to your budget in the market.
No matter what you are painting- entire homes, rooms, fences or decks- these handheld airless paint sprayers has you covered.